DR. DAVID GRAUER, DDS
- Graduate of the University of Illinois College of Dentistry.
- Post graduate education in advanced restorative dentistry and orofacial pain (TMJ).
- A diplomate of the Board of Orofacial Pain who has lectured and published many articles, including a book.
- On occlusion, the temporomandibular joint and orofacial pain.
- Practice includes general dentistry with emphasis on esthetics, and the management of orofacial pain.
- Alumnus L.D. Pankey Institute for advanced dental education.
- Member of The American Academy of Orofacial Pain and The American Academy of Pain Management.
DR. MARK KUCHTA, DDS
Dr. Kuchta is a 1992 graduate of the University of Illinois at Chicago College of Dentistry. After dental school, he completed a one year General Practice Residency at Mount Sinai Hospital Medical Center in Chicago. He started practicing at this Park Ridge office in 1996 and maintains a general practice with an emphasis on cosmetic, implant and restorative dentistry. He is a participating member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry.
To satisfy his drive for learning and keep on top of the ever changing dental field, Dr.
Kuchta attends continuing education courses throughout the country given by the top educators in dentistry. He views dentistry as an art and is excited about the changes and improvements modern dentistry can provide his patients.
Whether fishing, camping or boating, Dr. Kuchta loves spending time with his wife, two daughters and son in the outdoors. He is an avid sports fan, especially baseball, which he helps coach his son’s travel team.